Prime Consulting Engineers Limited is a structural engineering design consultancy established in Hong Kong in 2011. We provide high quality creative technical solutions to our clients throughout Hong Kong and South East Asia working closely with local and international clients and design teams. Our goal is always to deliver high-quality structural solutions with a focus on architectural aesthetic, buildability, cost and programme. Our work ranges from engineering advice and studies, site inspections and reports to full structural design and construction supervision.
As we continue to grow our company, we are looking for smart enthusiastic engineers who want to be a part of a pioneering design team. Our clients include many of the worlds leading International retail brands, several hotel groups, theme parks, banks and private investors and this is a great opportunity for someone wanting to accelerate their career.
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER /
Please check your experience fits the following criteria before applying:
- Good degree in civil or structural engineering.
- Preferably Chartered or nearly Chartered Engineer (MHKIE/MIStructE).
- Around five or more years relevant experience in structural design and A&A works.
- Familiar with local design codes, regulations and good practice.
- Well versed with BIM and standard engineering software packages.
- Experience of working with International design teams is preferred but not essential.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (preferred).
- Able to work independently at project level and take responsibility.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- This position is for our Hong Kong office.
The right candidates will find that we offer the following:
- An attractive monthly salary.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Non-contributory medical insurance scheme.
- 15 days paid annual leave plus all Hong Kong public holidays.
- Great working environment with strong teamwork and learning opportunities.
- Financial support for training and part-time education is available.
- Opportunity to accelerate your career path.
- Sponsorship and management for the HK working visa application if required.
Please reply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our contact number is 852 2572 3988.
Our Website: www.pcehk.com